About our booths
1. What size space do we need to have a photo booth?
Our booths are approximately 2.5 meters long by 1.5 meters wide, so they can fit into a lot of places and are nice and compact. Don’t forget, we will need to be close to a plug socket although we do carry an extension lead!
2. How many people can you fit into one of your booths?
We can happily fit 6-8 people in, if some of you are prepared to get down on the floor and find any space you can the most we have ever had is 13!
3. How long does it take you to set up the booth?
We like to leave plenty of time, usually it is ready within the hour and we will do some testing to make sure everything is running perfectly before your guests use the booth.
4. How long does it take you to take down the booth?
Take down is a bit faster then putting up the photobooth, it usually takes around 30 minutes to pack it away.
5. What colour is your photo booth?
We offer a White and a hot pink photo booth! You can choose which colour you want when booking the booth at no extra cost!
6. Can your photo booth be used upstairs?
Although it is very heavy, the photo booth is still fully mobile so we can get the photo booth upstairs at your event. Obviously we would really appreciate a lift if possible 😛
7. Can your photo booth be used outside?
As the photobooth is full of electronic equipment, we do not set the booth up outside just in case. However we have before covered out door events where we have been set up in the garage!
8. What is the quality of your photos?
Unlike some of our competitors, our booths use SLR cameras to capture you stills. This ensures for high quality photos straight from the camera!
9. Is your booth easy to use?
The touch screen and software is really user friendly, but don’t forget, you have a member of staff on hand for the whole event to help guests if required.
10. How long does it take to print the photos?
Your photos take around 5-6 seconds to print, and are completely dry when they come out.